dimanche 27 juin 2010

Knots of love

When you feel deep inside of you the strong appealing towards something, chances are you are meant to do/try that. And chances are strong that you are meant for that and you will succeed gracefully.

Tonight, i had my first experience of bondage. First time tied up, first time tying up someone. And it was amazing.

I should say at first i felt a little anxiety. Being caught and couldn't move. But i was with a lot of people and then i felt secure. It gave me the same feeling of wearing a corset and i love that feeling. That wasn't tight as it can be in a real session, but still, i had that great feeling of being hugged tightly.

Then when it was my turn to tied up my partner, i felt so happy and amazed by my facility to do it good. Since I'm a visual learner, it helped me a lot. Even if it wasn't perfect, I've understood the basic. And i was glad!

Then i had the chance to watch a professional women in Shibari style. Seeing her with her girlfriend was amazing. The bond between the both women was incredible. I felt the sensuality, the deep trust between these two women. What an amazing view!...

I want to experiment that. I want to let go in the hands of a professional and caring person. I know it will release something inside me.

When i went outside to go back home, I was in bliss.


1 commentaire:

  1. Hiya lily you are very candid,honest and refreshing. Amazing Jonathan......lucky partner!

    RépondreSupprimer