samedi 19 juin 2010

Bruises

Rush minute-Massive Attack

I love bruises. To do it on somebody else and to let the chance of a close one to make some on me too. But only a person i choose carefully ;). I do love pain. but i love giving it more to someone else (or on myself... yes yes, on me!). But still, a good spanking session before having sex hmmmm and then some more spanking on my ass while the guy is ramming in me in doggy style... that-is-lovely.

I enjoy hard sex, what can i say? Is that wrong? Does that make me insane?
Well if yes, fuck it, i love it! Intense sensation make me feel sooo alive. Although i can appreciate soft caress too when i'm in that mood. But seriously, in the bed, to have big and crazy orgasm, what do we need, us kinky people? (even those who aren't kinky..)? Hard, Strong and Powerful caress (in my lovely pussy). Pushing my borders till I can go deeper than I could at first. Flirting with my limitations. It's like playing the seduction game. You give, you take, you play, you let the other one play. Dancing with our borderlines. It's a dance yes. And i love to dance.

So lets dance!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire